Thomas Petzke - Senior IT Architect
EducationDiplom Informatiker in Computer Science, Technical University Ilmenau, Germany
Language skillsEnglish, Fluent
Professional experienceI have multiple years experience as Infrastructure IT Architect in the e-business Hosting area and for standard sales offerings. I work as architect both in client engagements and service transitions.
Prior to that I supported several years' large customers as IT Specialist in the Application Hosting Area.
I am able to work independently or as a member of a local or international team. For several years I acted as team lead for a team of IT Architects.
In my current role I am also responsible for the IT service catalogue of a large service delivery unit supporting multiple hundreds of customers.
- E-business Hosting architectures
- Lotus Domino and WebSphere Administration
- Networking Fundamentals
- Virtualization Technology and Hypervisors on Intel and UNIX hardware
- Outsourcing Cost Models and cost cases
- Private cloud and OnDemand computing solutions
- Computer programming C++, Java, Pascal and Visual Basic
- WebDesign Fundamentals